I have decided to keep a Journal of how the natural world changes around where I live. Of the things I see that interest me. I may not always know the names of the trees and plants, birds, animals and insects that I will photograph but I will have fun doing it and perhaps I will learn something new about my surroundings.

Just ‘out of my back gate’ is a lane which continues on the other side of the main road. So this is the title of my Journal I know that there will be times when I am not at home and I will still want to include the things I see but it will still be ‘out of my back gate’

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Trees






4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Mary. I love to see trees like this because they look so different to when they are fully 'dressed'.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be lovely when you revisit this tree during the year Mary and watch it come to life :o)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo Mary. I agree with what others have said - it will be lovely to watch and see how the tree changes through the year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea for 2009

    ReplyDelete